Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jewel Box Lotto Quilt - Finished!

50x60 jewel box finished

It took me long enough, but I finally got my Jewel Box quilt bound, labeled and washed. I also finished making some blocks to go with Rita's Mountain Majesties top and will photograph that later this weekend after I get those blocks and some additional borders added.

I also received a box of goodies from Chris (chriswith3boys) and am looking forward to posting pics of that soon, as she sent a really cool Red/White/Blue top. I was born on Independence Day so I have a soft spot in my heart for Americiana stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think the timing was perfect, Misha! Now, this quilt will brighten someone's life that was devastated by this fire. Talk about a diamond in the rough.... LOVELY!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty, Misha. It will certainly make someone's day much brighter.

    ReplyDelete