Friday, August 31, 2012

Orphans, Tops and more from Lynne

Houses by Lynne

Yesterday I posted 2 finished quilts by Lynne, but she sent far more to me than that!! Above you'll see 3 cute house blocks she sent me for my sampler quilt(s). I need to put all the houses together on the wall this weekend and play with a layout!!

Next are the four scrappy tops she sent. I need to ask her if they have actual names...for now I've given them descriptive titles (see the caption bar beneath each one).

16 patch top 44 x 62 Lynne
16 Patch 44 x 62" top by Lynne

Amish 9 patch top 38 x 46 Lynne
Amish 9 Patch 38 x 46" top by Lynne

Brown stripe top 60 sq Lynne
Brown stripe 60x60" top by Lynne

Khaki scrappy top 52 x 61 Lynne
Khaki Scrappy 52x61" top by Lynne
Below are the orphans and some raw edge hearts Lynne sent me as well. These will all look great in some quilts. Thank you for your generosity, Lynne!

raw edge heart orphans Lynneorphans from Lynne 

And last but not least, here's some yardage she sent for backings. These will definitely help out!

backing fabric from Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment